Re: [RTTY] ARRL Roundup RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ARRL Roundup RTTY
From: Art Searle W2NRA <w2nra@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 15:24:47 -0500
Hi Denis,

Gee, sorry you missed the deadline.  Maybe you looked at last year's rules
which was:
  6.1. All entries are must be postmarked or emailed by February 5, 2008.

This year it is:
6.1. All entries are must be postmarked or emailed by 2359 UTC Monday,
February 2, 2009.

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the Code!"
w2nra.com