[RTTY] Affordable PCI sound card recommendations?

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Affordable PCI sound card recommendations?
From: Iain MacDonnell - N6ML <ar@dseven.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 19:38:30 -0800
I need to outfit a number of WinXP PCs at a contest station for
RTTY. We've tried the on-board audio with MMTTY, and had major
problems decoding. I got around this for the last contest (RU)
by using external USB audio interfaces, but want to install
something internal in each PC to make it permanent. I've seen
a number of Sound Blaster Live! options on eBay in the order
of $10-15 shipped, but thought I'd ask here if there are any
particular models that work well, or are known to not work well
for RTTY decoding (and maybe AFSK transmit too).

TIA for any recommendations...

     ~Iain / N6ML