Re: [RTTY] ARRL WAS Triple Play Award for AA5VU

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ARRL WAS Triple Play Award for AA5VU
From: Roberto <ea2ry@ea2ry.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 13:09:38 +0100
Congratulations Dick. Good Job. :-)

73's de Roberto
http://www.ea2ry.com

El 05/02/2009, a las 10:53, Dick Kriss escribió:

ARRL WAS Triple Play Award for AA5VU

On 4-Feb-09, I worked AH6RR in Hawaii on CW to
complete the ARRL's 2009 WAS Triple Play Award.
The award, not really a contest, started on 1-Jan-
2009 and requires working all states (WAS) on
three modes (CW, Phone and Digital) and all 150
QSOs have to be confirmed via the Logbook of The
World (LoTW).

The following is a link to my final bingo like score
card that is maintained and displayed on the LoTW
web page.

<http://www.qsl.net/aa5vu/aa5vu-3Play.jpg>

I started with the RTTY Round Up contest, then the
CQ 160 CW contest. The TPA was harder than I
expected because many still do not use LoTW.
Anyway, it was fun but I am glad it is history and
I can get back to RTTY DXing.

73 Dick AA5VU