[RTTY] VC2E for WPX.

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] VC2E for WPX.
From: Daniel VE2SB <ve2sb@amsat.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 11:31:31 -0500
Bonjour contester's,
VC2E is located in WAZ Zone 5 (NOT Zone 2)

VC2E is a special callsign used by VE2SB only for the CQ WW WPX RTTY 2009
CONTEST.

I have the licence from Industry Canada to use the VC2E callsign only during
the WPX RTTY 2009 contest. Afterward, according to the Canadian amateur radio
service procedure, it will not be possible to re-use this callsign for one year.

Many tanks for your calls during the contest and I hope to work all of you.

Aurevoir.

73
Daniel VE2SB
Les poubelles s'était une bonne idée, jusqu'à ce qu'elles débordent.
The garbage cans it was a good idea, until they overflowed.