Re: [RTTY] RTTY WAS #677

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY WAS #677
From: "Bob's Desktop Hotmail" <wb2coy@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 19:11:01 -0500
Thanks to all those who sent congratulations, both here on the list and
offline.

Getting RTTY WAS from a city lot was an adventure, although I am lucky that my
1/4 acre has dimensions of 50 x 200 feet, which allows for a full sized G5RV.
Now on to DXCC with that same 100 watts or less and the wire antennas! I have
59 already confirmed on LOTW, and will keep plugging away at the next 41! There
is also the elusive 5B-WAS to shoot for......

73 - See you in the contests! Bob, WB2COY