[RTTY] Mexico RTTY International Contest de VE3GSI

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Mexico RTTY International Contest de VE3GSI
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 12:47:37 -0500
Mexico RTTY International Contest

Call: VE3GSI
Class: SO1R LP
QTH: Canada

80:  64  189  5
40:  39  128  20
20:  286 875  61
15:  2   6    2
10:  0   0    0
-------------------------
Total: 391 1198 88 Total Score = 105,424

Comments:

Not much to say other than my 40 meter delta antenna seems to favour EU and
Western US more then Southern US, SA and Central America. Forty and eighty
meters were also noisy this weekend, but twenty had an amazingly low floor
noise level.

For multipliers I was able to find 25 Mexican stations which help my score
quite a bit. Thanks to all for the Q's, look for my log in LoTW and QSL card

exchanges are always welcome.