Re: [RTTY] MMTTY RXlmsNotch setting?

To: Ian White GM3SEK <gm3sek@ifwtech.co.uk>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] MMTTY RXlmsNotch setting?
From: Art Searle W2NRA <w2nra@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 09:34:15 -0500
Hi Ian,

I don't think anyone directly answered your question.  The easiest way to
change profiles is to edit USERPARA.INI.  The mark frequency is labeled
"DefMarkFreq=".  You can do a search and replace on the USERPARA.INI file by
searching for 2.125 and replacing with 1.275.  I assume you know to change
it in the MMTTY setup Ham default on the Demodulator tab.

If you want to do it through the MMTTY menu system you can do this:

1. Make a backup of your MMTTY.ini and USERPARA.INI files
2.  Set the MMTTY setup Ham default on the Demodulator tab
3.  Select a profile you want to change from the Profiles menu
4.  Select the Mark frequency you want in the Demodulator section just under
the View(V) heading
5.  If you want, make any other changes to the profile
6.  In the Profiles(S) menu select Assign Menu and select the same profile
you loaded in step 3.
7.  Either click OK or modify the name to reflect your change and then
select OK.
8.  Repeat steps 3 thru 7 for each additional profile you want to change

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the Code!"
w2nra.com