[RTTY] VK2SG RTTY DX NOTES RTDX0212

To: "'RTTY'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VK2SG RTTY DX NOTES RTDX0212
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:57:05 -0600
RTDX0212 RTTY DX
VK2SG RTTY DX NOTES FOR WEEK ENDING 12 FEBRUARY 2009 (BID RTDX0212)

This week our information came from UT5RP, DJ3IW, GU0SUP, I5FLN, NG3K, and DX
Summit.
Thank you all!

Friday 6
0530-14082 J20SE
0806-14086 5D0IPY
0814-14085 UN9PQ
0927-14082 SU1KM
1003-14085 VR2XMT
1019-14079 5H1DF
1130-14088 J5UAP
1208-18107 VQ9JC
1220-14083 FM1FV
1222-18103 ET3AA
1229-14082 FS/KB9AVO
1242-14086 HZ1SK
1258-14080 UK8AKK
1343-14090 HV5PUL
1347-14082 E74KC via E73Y
1411-14081 J20SE
1552- 7041 VK6IR
1622-10141 TF3PPN
1800-14085 9Y4D
1817- 7038 J20SE
2142- 1839 ER3MM
2144-14081 VK2KM
2201-14085 FM5AA
2312-14085 DV1JM
2315-14090 FW5RE

Saturday 7
0008-14081 BV4VR
0011-14082 ZP5CGL
0046-14090 FW5RE
0106-14082 BG4AHF
0458-14081 J20SE
0538- 3593 KL7J
0805-14080 SU1KM
0808-14081 9H1LC
0944-18104 UN9PQ
1234-14081 XU7ABN
1305-14090 VK6IR
1339-14094 HZ1PS
1341-10141 UK9AA
1407-14085 Z29KM
1436- 7040 VK6IR
1451-18107 VQ9JC
1506-14088 A71CV
1507-18103 TI8II
1509-14083 ET3AA
1522-14087 9Y4D
1649-14092 OX3DB
1739-14081 J20SE
1813-14083 5C5W
1819-14099 ZC4LI
1836-14090 5D0IPY
1945- 7035 4O7A
2052- 7048 ZC4LI
2211-14105 HP1AC
2326-14091 J39BS

Sunday 8
0237- 3585 V31YN
0350- 7048 J39BS
0434-14090 FW5RE
0657-14102 TR8CA
0815-14093 UN7PBY
0822-14092 E21YDP
0843-21081 ZC4LI
0938-21083 UN7PBY
0957-21087 5D0IPY
1020-18107 VR2XMT
1036-21103 SV9CJO
1057-14097 TA1CX
1123- 7033 J39BS
1203-14074 DV1JM
1238-14096 TA1DX
1243- 7041 UN7PBY
1244-14084 VK6IR
1325-18103 5H1DF
1331-10145 SV9COL
1337-14109 E21YDP
1339-14102 4L1BR
1403-14082 HI3FVA
1417-14082 VU2NKS
1433-14095 EP3SMH
1502-14095 ET3AA
1503-14114 ZC4LI
1526-14116 4Z4TL
1541- 7045 4L1BR
1557-21083 J39BS
1601- 7047 Z31MM
1606-14082 E74BYZ
1745- 7045 HZ1PS
2134- 7084 AL7LS
2153-14084 VK2KM

Monday 9
0016-14083 AL1G
0911-14087 JT1DN
1117-18104 XU7ABN
1304-18103 ET3AA
1320-14081 JY4NE via K3IRV
1414-14082 VU2NKS
1550-14084 VQ9RD
1641-14082 J20SE
1710-14089 FM1FV
2136-18102 FS/KB9AVO
2156-14081 TG9AHM

Tuesday 10
0830-14084 TA/KI6TIU via JA1PBV
0908-14081 A61C
1118-14082 VK2KM
1253-14084 UK9AA
1303-14086 CO8LY
1314-14081 4O4A
1523-14080 ET3AA
1626-14080 J20SE
1726-14083 HI8LAM
1727-14083 TI8II
1756-14087 5R8GZ
1843-14087 9Y4D
1939-10142 8P9RY
2018-14082 FM1FV
2115-10145 FM5CD
2124-14080 TG9AHM
2241-14088 KL7AA

Wednesday 11
0007-14082 9Y4D
0008-14092 FW5RE
0513-18101 JT1DA
0532-10140 UA9MC
0754-14088 VQ9RD
0851-14089 SV9CVY
1214-14089 UK7AZ
1232-10142 UK9AA
1307-14079 9H1LC
1315-14088 HV5PUL
1320-14091 VU2NKS
1352-14085 FM5AA
1423-14081 J20SE
1432-14077 HV6SP
1432-14081 OX3WS
1500-14078 VK6IR
1521-14093 HZ1PS
1708-14092 J5UAP
1713-14089 TK5IH
1726-14086 HR2/LU1DY
1730-14088 TR8CA via F6CBC
1754-14088 4Z5LR
1826-14082 V55SRT
1843-14096 ST2EB
1941-14086 7Q7HB
2034-14080 9Y4D
2149- 7055 P49X
2153-14083 P49X
2224- 7038 FM5AA
2234- 7043 TK5IH
2237-14086 TG9AHM

Thursday 12
0011-14092 FW5RE
0013- 7055 P49X
0138- 7057 P40YL
0316- 7043 V31TB
0841-10144 D4C
0907-14083 6M0MM
1208-10143 UN1L
1339-14082 SU1KM
1341-14088 ET3AA
1408-14080 J7N
1414-14083 P49X
1432-14089 D44AC
1433-14088 ET3AA
1437-14083 V31TB
1522-14086 HR2/LU1DY
1533-14082 E20WXA
1656-14079 VQ9RD
1801-14087 FM1HN
1916-14089 ZS1OLI
1923-14082 7Q7HB
2025-14087 P40YL
2041-14084 FM1FV
2101-10144 D4C
2119-14083 CO2GL
2128-10145 CT3MD
2157-10144 FM5AA
2202-14080 KH6GMP
2232-14080 FG1GP

Notes of Interest:

The CQ WW WPX RTTY Contest is this weekend February 14-15.  Rules at:
http://cqwpxrtty.com/rules.htm

The VK2SG RTTY DX NOTES are distributed every week via the Winlink network, and
are also available on the Internet at URL
http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/vk2sg-rtty.

For next week's bulletin, send your bandpass and notes of interest to Phil,
GU0SUP, at e-mail: pcooper@guernsey.net

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com