[RTTY] RTTY Toplist and WAS Honor Roll lists are back up

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Toplist and WAS Honor Roll lists are back up
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 17:21:29 -0700
I believe I have fixed the two RTTY lists at:

    RTTY DXCC Top List:
    http://hamradio.ad1c.us/rtty_toplist/index.php

    RTTY WAS Honor Roll:
    http://hamradio.ad1c.us/rtty_was/index.php

For those of you who received WAS recently, please add your award
number to the list.

If there are any problems, let me know.

Thanks to Scott KA9FOX for the help.

73 - Jim AD1C