[RTTY] Log for WAZ and DXCC in contests ?

To: Digital Radio <digitalradio@yahoogroups.com>, Ham Radio Deluxe <ham-radio-deluxe@yahoogroups.com>, MMTTY <MMTTY@yahoogroups.com>, MultiPSK <multipsk@yahoogroups.com>, RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Log for WAZ and DXCC in contests ?
From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 08:50:09 -0800 (PST)
Its better to ask the mass than to ask each list I think. Not avery one uses
the same logging program.
I'm just asking if there is a logging program that can do this. insert in a XML
spread sheet, from the DXCC (1S0 to ZS8) during a contesting or qsoing, keep
track of DXCC total as well as Zones total worked, per band,and mode, all
during the contest or just qso during the year. not to be used as a entry of
contest logging. I just want to have to program do the work as I contest or
QSO. I dont want to have download a all logging programs and install them just
to see if they do what I would like. Thats all thanks for you responds. If not
that OK to.

Russell NC5O

IN GOD WE TRUST !