[RTTY] K5D RTTY logging

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] K5D RTTY logging
From: kh-phillips@9-5usa.org
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 06:35:37 -0600 (CST)
Has anyone who worked K5D on RTTY had trouble with the contact(s) showing
up in their log?  I worked them 22 February on 17m around 2353Z.  I let
time pass but the contact did not show up in their online line.  (My 80m
SSB contact *did* show up.)  So, following their instructions, I tried and
worked them again, still on 17m, on 24 February around 1330Z.  After that,
I had other obligations and did not have time to attempt another contact.
Neither RTTY contact has shown up in their log.  Fortunately (?) I was
using a mechanical machine (15ASR and Kleinschmidt TD) so I have a
printout of the exchange.  I suppose I'll send a copy of this to them and
see if they give me credit.  I was just wondering if anyone else had a
similar experience.

73
Kevin
KE5CQJ