[RTTY] [Fwd: Roundup Photo's Writeup's or Material]

To: 'RTTY Reflector' <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] [Fwd: Roundup Photo's Writeup's or Material]
From: Jay <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 19:01:42 -0800
This is the second and final sending of this information.  I received a
grand total of one picture on the last
sending.  Some of you have set records and have won things. Some have
just participated and had a great
time.  The log deadline has passed.  And now the production of the
article and web report will begin.

Send in your pictures.

This is your chance to become famous, infamous or just let everyone see
your mug.  This is the first of perhaps two requests for photo's for
this years RTTY Roundup Web writeup Material.

The ARRL will select one of the pictures for inclusion in the QST
article or at least that's been the usual. They pick it and not me.  We
have a unlimited area on the Web page for material.  We have had some
great write ups over the years and a lot of good help.

So send me your pictures, your articles and I can get them up there.
Get someone to take your picture in the shack and hopefuly with some
nice shots of your rig or screen or things.  Antenna pic's don't seem to
be overwhelmingly used for some reason.

Articles need to be in Word 97 format.  Pictures if used in the article
need to be separate in a zip file or just as file attachments.

All of this stuff to my gmail account please.  ws7ik7tj@gmail.com  as
that way it won't hit any filters I think.

We need some DX perspectives of this year's event, we need some East
Coast, some West Coast.  Tell the RTTY community what you thought of the
action.

Check out some of the past articles and become a budding author.
http://www.arrl.org

73 Jay WS7I

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by ClamAV]