[RTTY] Fun, but

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Fun, but
From: Frank Fallon <n2ff@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 18:35:20 +0000
Tom, W7WHY, had some good comments about operating and setting buffers in RTTY
contests.  I would like to add one additional point.

Please, please, leave a space after your call sign in any buffers you set up.
When there is no space many of us are unable to pick out your call as it is
"immediately" followed by a great deal of garble.  This is especially true on
40 and 80 which are full of noise for most of us.  You need to have those call
signs standing our all by themselves and thus easily moused into the log.

Thanks to all the guys and gal (Susan) who worked me and made this RTTY
contests again great fun.

Frank...N2FF.....