Re: [RTTY] I just have to ask

To: <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] I just have to ask
From: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 18:36:29 -0700
Ahh so I am a multi op station and I will be operating on .01 of every band
all the time.  I guess they are mine now. ???!!!!

Heck there is a big Multi op station and their sideband has been out of the
legal band all day long.  So I guess we can even claim frequencies we are
not allowed to transmit on too.

Are there any other frequencies in use all the time that I need to be aware
of that are also not in the FCC rules.

Thankfully it does not work that way.

But hey lots of people are willing to give up their liberties so why not
give away your frequencies too.

never get over." Ben Franklin