Re: [RTTY] SPRINT RULES???

To: "'Jack West'" <w7ld@theriver.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] SPRINT RULES???
From: "Ed Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 11:42:13 -0700
> My main radio died.  My back up radio does not have CAT capability.
> I use writelog.  How do I prove that I moved 5 kc after a CQ
> qso and one KC after a SP?

The rules don't require that you "prove it", only that you "do it"!  To that
end, you can use your two VFOs to help you keep track of your QSY distance.
When you are ready to QSY, hit A<>B to swap the two VFOs.  Now as you tune
with VFO-A, your VFO-B is displaying your last QSO frequency so that you can
be sure to go either 1 kHz or 5 kHz as required.

Ed - W0YK