[RTTY] BARTG AA5VU SOAB LP

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>, CTDXCC List <ctdxcc@kkn.net>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG AA5VU SOAB LP
From: Dick Kriss <aa5vu@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 21:04:13 -0500
                   BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: AA5VU
Operator(s): AA5VU
Station: AA5VU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: EM10bg
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  00       00         00
   40:  22       06         09
   20:  55       10         23
   15:  00       00         00
   10:  00       00         00
-----------------------------------
Total:  77       16         32  Continents = 5  Total Score = 18,480

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Part time effort learning how to use Fldigi 3.10 on Mac OS X

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

Much thanks to Ed W3NR who encouraged and helped me get started
with the impressive Fldigi v3.10 software package. My objective for the 2009
BARTG HF RTTY contest was to learn the (new to me) software rather than to
make a large number of QSO's and multipliers. I had some fun, submitted the
Cabrillo file with an acknowledgement from John GW4SKA and have uploaded the
QSO's to the LoTW robot. Thanks to all that responded to my S&P calls.

73 Dick AA5VU