[RTTY] BARTG and LOTW

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG and LOTW
From: Dan N9XX <dan.n9xx@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 22:16:06 -0500
The participation in ARRL's Logbook of the World is just amazing within 24
hours of contest end.  I uploaded 174 QSOs earlier tonight, and within
minutes had 83 new RTTY confirmations, including 8 new ones for Triple Play
WAS.  Thanks to everyone for a fun contest.  Just wish I had a few more
hours to participate.

Dan N9XX

               QSOs           DX:          Call Areas
80m:            52              2              14
40m:            91              5              15
20m:            31             13              11
15m:             0              0               0
10m:             0              0               0
Total:         174

Continents: 5

Total multipliers: 60

Score: 52200