Re: [RTTY] K3UK Sked forum LoTW

To: "'allan1 dejazzd.com'" <allan1@dejazzd.com>, "'reflector, rtty'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] K3UK Sked forum LoTW
From: "David Levine" <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 08:42:19 -0400
Not sure where your confusion is. I can't imagine the site being any more
straightforward. Each time you go, you "log in" specifying your info (call
sign, name, location, email) and then "chat" with others online who are
listed by call and state to work one of the 3 modes for the Triple Play or
whatever contact/award you're looking for.

Go to http://www.obriensweb.com/sked/ and if necessary, click LoTW at the
top. At the bottom you will see a "You must be logged in to post." link.
Click it and fill out the next page and you're logged in and can post.

If the above isn't what you're experiencing, maybe a bit more detail in what
I wrote that isn't matching what you're seeing might help.

K2DSL - David