[RTTY] QRX for a while...

To: 'RTTY Contesting' <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] QRX for a while...
From: Barry <w2up3@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 16:33:26 +0000
Hi all,
Although I haven't been actively RTTY contesting for about 5 years, I
still am subscribed to the list.

As we are becoming empty nesters, we in the process of selling our house
and moving  (from PA to CO) to a condo, so I'll be off the air for a
while, and unsubscribing from the list shortly.  Although my days as a
big gun east coaster are over, I'm hoping to get something going at the
new QTH after the summer, but one never knows with condos and stealth
antennas.  It will certianly be different operating low power from the
black hole :.)

73,
Barry W2UP
P.S.  If Yemen or Scarborough show up on RTTY (my last two), I may be
begging one of you for a visit to your QTH to work them :.)

--

Barry Kutner, W2UP             Newtown, PA