[RTTY] TARA Skirmish Scoring question

To: MRBILL1953@aol.com
Subject: [RTTY] TARA Skirmish Scoring question
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 16:02:38 +0000
Re: The TARA Skirmish rules at  http://n2ty.org/seasons/tara_dpx_score.html

I am asked to "Enter total number of QSO's worked (heard)/band". This
tells me that I need to divide the number of QSOs by the number of
bands I used!!!!
The rules page seems to confirm that I must divide, but it doesn't
make sense to me unless TARA's intent is to make this a single-band
contest (a single band operation should calculate to a higher score).

Also, does the form calculate the score and credits or me in the
bottom two boxes, or do I have to do that manually and enter it into the boxes?

Sure would be nice if I simply fed in a Cabrillo log and a form robot
did everything for me.

Jerry W4UK