Re: [RTTY] RTTY in ARRL Field Day

Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY in ARRL Field Day
From: "Kevin H. Phillips" <kh-phillips@9-5usa.org>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 13:30:58 -0500
I hope to operate RTTY on Field Day this year.  Last year I rented a
Honda generator from my local Home Depot and operated out of my house as
a 1E station (also used deep cycle batteries for power).  I did operate
PSK31 at the time.  If your setup and XYL will allow it, I highly
recommend this method.  You can't get much more casual or fun . . . and
you don't have to worry about managers . . . other than perhaps the XYL.

73
Kevin
KE5CQJ