[RTTY] EZMaster and Writelog

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] EZMaster and Writelog
From: "Kostas SV1DPI" <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 19:05:40 +0300
I am confused with the setup of EZMaster and Writelog. EZMaster works with
Wintest (cw and ssb- i have problems with rtty) but i prefer to stay in
writelog and not to buy and learn another program. So i want to make it work
with writelog especially in rtty. Anyone who can help me? I am sure that i
have a minor mistake somewhere as it works with my primary radio but not
with the 2nd one. I have missed over 3-4 weekends-contests trying to setup
it. Tnx in advance. Kostas SV1DPI