[RTTY] 6th International RTTY Gathering at the Ham Radio 2009 in DL

To: "rcklog@yahoogroups.com" <rcklog@yahoogroups.com>, "rckrtty@yahoogroups.com" <rckrtty@yahoogroups.com>, "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 6th International RTTY Gathering at the Ham Radio 2009 in DL
From: "Dallmeier, Walter" <walter.dallmeier@dl4rck.de>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 22:06:50 +0200
Dear YL's and OM's,

the DL-DX RTTY Contest Group (DRCG, www.drcg.de ) would like to invite you to
the "6th International RTTY Gathering" during the HAM RADIO 2009 exhibition in
Friedrichshafen, Germany.

It will take place this year on June 26th (Friday), 2009, 7pm (19:00, local
time) at "Gasthof Heuschober"  www.gasthof-heuschober.de  close to the
exhibition area (Same place and time as the last years).

Gasthof Heuschober
Allmannsweilerstrasse 108
88046 Friedrichshafen
Germany
Phone: +49 7541 56788
Email: info@gasthof-heuschober.de

In the meantime many Hams from Europe and overseas have announced to attend the
6th International RTTY Gathering. If any of you are thinking about going to the
HAMVENTION, Friedrichshafen, Germany this year, we can only suggest you really
should go and attend the RTTY Gathering with many RTTY Contester and DX-er!

We all hope to see you at the "6th International RTTY Gathering" in Germany!

Feel free to contact us to get more information .

73 de Walter, DL4RCK
President DRCG