[CQ-Contest] SO2R with Flex 5000

To: CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SO2R with Flex 5000
From: Rudy Bakalov <r_bakalov@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 10:00:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hello contesters,
I was wondering if the F5K can be used as the ONLY radio in a SO2R
configuration. Specifically, I was wondering if the TX output + PTT can be
changed on the fly per active RX (main RX vs sub-RX) as well as if such
configuration is supported by N1MM or any other major contest logging program.
I looked at the manual and could not tell for sure if each RX can have its own
assigned TX + PTT port.
I currently own a pair of 756PIIIs, but am considering moving to a single F5K
or a pair of K3s. My primary interest is RTTY and CW contesting.  Any general
thoughts and experience will be greatly appreciated, particularly from
contesters.
Thanks
Rudy N2WQ