[RTTY] Roundup Results

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Roundup Results
From: ws7i <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 11:45:37 -0700
Are available on the arrl web page.

http://www.arrl.org/contests

The All-time records have also been updated and are on the "main" page but
also linked from the Web Report, the one from the main page doesn't require
you to be a member.

Thanks to all who sponser plaques and those winning one please let the
sponser know how much you appreciate it in a personal email as some aren't
on the RTTY list.

Also thanks from me to Claude VE3FK, John Miller (K6MM), Jim Brown (K9YC)
and Dean Wood (N6DE) all of the NCCC and to Hal K7IRA for his help as well.
 Also to those submitting pictures.

All complaints and/or corrections to ARRL HQ, QST should be out, the Web
stuff can and will be edited if I made my usual errors.

73 Jay
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by ClamAV]