[RTTY] Thanks CQ and Jamie W2QO

To: <rtty@contesting.com>, <w2qo@w2qo.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Thanks CQ and Jamie W2QO
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 22:00:13 -0500
Thanks to Jaime, W2QO, for sponsoring the 2008 CQWW RTTY DX Contest 14 MHz USA
plaque which I received yesterday.  It will be
proudly displayed on the shack wall.

Thanks to CQ magazine for sponsoring the contest and to all those that work so
hard to check logs, compile results, take care of the
awards, etc.

This award was won using a hastily rebuilt Cushcraft A3 tribander at 40 feet
(which was formerly my Katrina yagi) after Gustav blew
down my other tower and damaged the Katrina yagi on the lower tower.  This
antenna has now been renamed my Gustav yagi.  So this
award has special meaning to it.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com