[RTTY] Thanks to Bob, WA1Z for taking over RTTY SCP files

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Thanks to Bob, WA1Z for taking over RTTY SCP files
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 23:32:38 -0500
I want to thank Bob, WA1Z, for taking over the RTTY SCP files.  I haven't had
the time to dedicate to the files.  I felt it would
better serve the RTTY community to have someone else maintain them.  Bob was
the natural choice since he is now doing the other SCP
files and now has a great place to host the files (www.supercheckpartial.com).

I want to thank all of you who supported the RTTY SCP files in the past.  I ask
that you now support Bob in keeping the RTTY SCP
files current and the best they can be.  I asked Bob if he would specifically
keep the RTTY file separate from the other mode Master
files and he agreed.  I know it's more work, but I know he will do a great job
for us.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com