[RTTY] RE; 6 Meter RTTY Now

To: rtty <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RE; 6 Meter RTTY Now
From: Ed Steeble <esteeble@sc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 10:48:01 -0400
I get the RTTY Email in digest form so I don't see your messages until
the next day. I suggest that you post a spot to the Cluster, aka Packet.
  I was on 50.290 PSK31 yesterday afternoon CQing, even put out a spot
but no replies. I did tune 50.300 looking for RTTY but no signals. 6M
was open here into SC, EM93.

BTW The node that I use doesn't allow self spots so I used the club call
to spot myself.( NB I don't do this in contests!) You may have to enter
something like R1TTY as the call sign, with your call sign and grid in
the comment field. Or call a friend and get him/her to spot you.

73, Ed
K3IXD
EM93va