[RTTY] RTTY contesting and HamStationUltra

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY contesting and HamStationUltra
From: Stu Ritter <ritter@privatei.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:04:14 -0600
I've done a couple of RTTY contests in mainly Search & Pounce
mode while getting my "feet wet". My rig is a TS-2000 in FSK.
The HamStationUltra program has a spectrum scope and to
my thinking this would make a great deal of sense for how I
work RTTY contests. Wondering if anyone has any experience
either with the program itself or using a band scope in Search &
Pounce technique. I use N1MM as my contest program with
MMTTY.

thanks,

Stu
N0LEF