[RTTY] RTTY List & Yahoo difficulties

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY List & Yahoo difficulties
From: Phil Sussman <psussman@pactor.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 22:25:18 -0400
Thanks to all of you who sent me OFF List email
in an attempt to clear up the reason why I was
unable to receive messages on YAHOO.COM.

Two reasons has been discovered.
First, as noted by two others, I was using AVG
as a spam filter. This made no problem with
my original server, but played havoc with
YAHOO. Not all of my messages were being 'sent'
but they were in my SENT-MAIL box.

Secondly, there was a problem with DNS which
somehow has been noted but not corrected. As
a result, my messages would 'make' the list
but NOT be put into my INBOX or SPAM box.
They would just disappear.

Luckily my original server has been repaired
at PACTOR.COM and I have reverted to my
original email address. Hopefully all is back
in other.

Please excuse the bandwidth and thanks again
to all of you who replied.

73 de Phil - N8PS

PS. Yes, Chen - I made all changes on the
CONTESTING.COM site.