Re: [RTTY] Question about Super Check Partial files

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Question about Super Check Partial files
From: "WS7I" <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 14:17:02 -0700
I would say that what he is saying that he won't release your file to anyone
else for any other purpose.

Examples can be found on the net.

http://www.radio-sport.net/cqwwcw08_dq2.htm

Check out the log marked CW Log.  So what I would say the SCP guy is saying is
that he won't release your log.

Frankly as one who has seen and given out a lot of logs, it can be beneficial
to see logs if you go somewhere that is out of your normal comfort zone.  e.g.
I got Don's log from P40RY before I put on P40JT a long time ago in CQWW.  Same
when I went to W1AW for CQWW a while back, I got some East Coast Logs that gave
me some idea what the 15 meter band might be doing.