[RTTY] Inexpensive FSK RTTY interfaces and CI-V converters

To: yccc@contesting.com, RTTY Contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Inexpensive FSK RTTY interfaces and CI-V converters
From: Andrei Stchislenok <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 22:02:29 -0400
For those who interested:

I bought new Radio ICOM-7200 and was looking for FSK RTTY cable plus CI-V
converter.

I bought (my fourth purchase) FSK RTTY cable from Rascal Buxxcom - worked
straight out from the box.

I also bought (first purchase) a CI-V converter with Com port plug from
G4ZLP. Paid 4 days ago via credit card (a fraction cost in comparison with
original large CI-V Icom converter) and received today nice cable via Royal
Post of England - whole converter is assembled *!* Worked straight out as
well.
Small size - ideal for travellers like me.

Highly recommending both vendors!

I have no connections neither commercial interests with both manufacturers.
Just wanted to share my positive experience.

--
73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D