[RTTY] Russian rtty results

To: rtty contesting rttycontesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Russian rtty results
From: Fabi va2up <va2up@live.ca>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 17:55:51 -0400
Hi guys,

was just looking through pas results for Russian rtty and I was astonished to
see the discrepancies between the claimed scores and the actual final results.
In some cases as much as 40% less than declared...

Looking more in detail I was noticing that the error margin seems to be all in
the mults number more than in the points??? Could it be that the robot is
looking exactly for the same time in the log and I mean to the minute so that
two stations operating in actual time 1 minute apart will never get credit for
their Q's? Last year out of 115 mults I got 85 credited, the year before 95 out
of 113. Ok I got bad ears but there's a limit to how wrong I can log Qs...

Anybody else noticed this? If I get cut by 40% again on final score I may
consider a checklog or no show for future editions.

73,  Fabi  va2up