Re: [RTTY] Contesting at another Station]

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Contesting at another Station]
From: Jay <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 10:14:17 -0700
I don't believe that rules apply. I have used both.  Sometimes the
station likes to use the station callsign and sometimes they prefer to
not get QSL's etc.

However, if you use your's it is common to state it like this:  WS7I @
WA7LT so that records give the station some credit.  Also conversely,
W1AW (WS7I, op.).  This is often listed on plaques and certificates as well.