Re: [RTTY] RTTY Contest logging program for thsi weekend

To: "reflector, rtty" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Contest logging program for thsi weekend
From: "allan1 dejazzd.com" <allan1@dejazzd.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 08:08:12 -0400
I have been using the MMTTY program. I want to operate the CQ WW RTTY contest
this weekend and when I checked MMTTY for contest operation there was nothing
specific to this contest. It simply indicated how I go about logging , but I
want the program to keep score for me and not have to do it manually.

Am I missing something or must I use some other program? I also use CTWIN  for
CW and SSB contest, but that doesn't seem to support RTTY contests.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thank you
73 Allan W2TN