[RTTY] CQ WW RTTY AA5VU SOAB LP

To: CTDXCC List <ctdxcc@kkn.net>, RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CQ WW RTTY AA5VU SOAB LP
From: Dick Kriss <aa5vu@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 21:48:05 -0500
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: AA5VU
Station: AA5VU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Austin, TX
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  017  019      15      01    03
   40:  089  126      28      25    15
   20:  205  411      42      49    24
   15:  017  048      02      12    09
   10:  000  000      00      00    00
Total:  328  604      87      87    51  Total Score = 135,900

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

Too many contests on the same weekend and RTTY trumped
the Texas QSO Party for me. Thanks to all for the QSO¹s.  The
contest gave me a chance to try out the latest fldigi software
by Dave Freese W1HKJ using the new Mac OS X (Snow Leopard)
operating system and everything worked great.

My Cabrillo log has been accepted by the CQ robot and all QSO¹s
have been uploaded to LoTW.  I even managed to pick up a new
RTTY country (Andorra) thanks to C37URE.

73 Dick AA5VU