Re: [RTTY] NA SPRINT

To: Tom Osborne <w7why@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NA SPRINT
From: Iain MacDonnell - N6ML <ar@dseven.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 21:12:56 -0700
The only problem with this is that in a sprint, when you're giving up
the frequency, you often don't get a chance to ask for a fill, as
there's a deluge of (well, ok, one or two) calls trying to grab the
guy who just took it over. I'm somewhat tempted to change my "giving
up the frequency" message to include the exchange twice, but leave it
as only once in the "taking over" message.

Honestly, though, the rate in the RTTY sprints isn't (yet?) really so
great that shaving off a second of two from the exchange will make
much difference... IMO...

CU tomorrow .. GL!

    ~Iain / N6ML (@N6RO)