Re: [RTTY] K4M on RTTY

To: "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] K4M on RTTY
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:35:34 -0500
I don't have any information about K4M coming up on RTTY, but did want to
comment that I couldn't hear them at all this morning
either.  I got up around 0930Z and couldn't hear them on 30M RTTY, but did work
them on 40M SSB.  I went back to bed and got back up
around 1100Z and still couldn't hear them on 30 meters.  Very strange
propagation.

They showed up on 17M RTTY yesterday last night at about 0315Z but I was
already in bed.

As far as I can tell, they are not on RTTY at this time.  I'm guessing they'll
be on RTTY again tonight on 17 or 30 in the morning.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com