[RTTY] K4M

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] K4M
From: rick darwicki <n6pe@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 12:57:14 -0700 (PDT)
I got them on 17 and 20 RTTY but they weren't on 30 M RTTY when I was around,
able to hear them or calling for other than EU. All in all it is a great
operation. Many people in NA worked them 17, 20, and 30 RTTY. There are only so
many hours in the day and they sure are giving Midway to a lot of EU that have
a hard time working the area.

I saw a lot of stupid posts but keep watching, there is still time for someone
to ask :

Why no SSTV

How about some EME

Any 1296 planned?

Also really enjoy knowing things like got:

Got him with 100 W first call

Thanks 5 bands

Clutter filers are good hi hi hi

Now if we can only get ZY0T on RTTY hi hi

Rick, N6PE