Re: [RTTY] XR0Y?

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] XR0Y?
From: Roberto <ea2ry@ea2ry.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 02:04:59 +0100
On its website there is this note:

"We must share very difficult news about things bothering our team. At
a very first moment we landed at Easter Island, Murphy has been with
us and following each and every step we make. Although the island
seems to be an extremely friendly place – full of people keen on
helping each other, the beginning of bad luck started at the Hanga
Roa’s airport when Stan’s suitcase did not make it to the island. It
contained IC-756 PRO III, MicroKEYER II, CW and DIGI interfaces,
paddle and ACC coax for IC-756/7000 – crucial ones to key down PA’s.
It’s been actually entire Stan’s ham radio equipment which is gone
now. This means we will probably not operate RTTY at all as we just can
´t w/o tools. Hoping the suitcase will be found. But I personally don
´t count on it AT ALL."

Probably not, but hopefully they can fix it.

73's de Roberto
http://www.ea2ry.com
http://www.dxfriends.com