[RTTY] Check the Rules

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Check the Rules
From: "Steve and Judy" <hodgson@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 06:43:31 +0200
Having got all prepared for the YO PSK31 Contest
yesterday {SATURDAY} I sat in the chair hoping for 6 hours of PSK31 contesting
on 80M.
Condx were pretty good and I sat there thinking that I should make quite a few
Qso's as there were already some stations showing up on the waterfall.
Kick off was at 1600z and was eagerly anticipated,
off I go CQ CQ CQ Contest, CQ CQ CQ Contest, after about 10 minutes of CQ'ing
- SQUAT - so off I go on S&P, up and down up and down the band, again - NOWT -
{A Yorkshireism meaning SQUAT} so I checks out my equipment, all ok, again up
and down up and down the band, again -NOWT- {A Yorkshireism meaning SQUAT}  on
glancing down at the RULES I noticed the word FRIDAY.

73 Steve, ZC4Li.