Re: [RTTY] FW: Misuse of cluster

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FW: Misuse of cluster
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 21:19:17 -0700
On 12/3/2009 3:50 PM, Iain MacDonnell - N6ML wrote:

> I often spot stuff that I didn't work, when I think it'd be useful to
> let others know that it's out there. For example, I spotted T88CI (NOT
> previously spotted) a while ago - I'd already worked them a week or so
> ago.

Same here.  When I'm tuning around in the morning (and I mean tuning
around, not chasing packet spots), I hear lots of stuff that I can't
work.  If it hasn't been spotted in the last hour, I'll spot it.  Who
knows who else may need it?

73 - Jim AD1C

p.s. not sure how this whole thread started on the RTTY reflector in the
first place!

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us