[RTTY] Best wish

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Best wish
From: Daniel VE2SB <ve2sb@amsat.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 12:12:16 -0500
Bonjour.

The peace and the happiness, be with you and your family during this Holydays
time.

In the life of a ham radio operator, there is the joy of finding friends on the
airwaves, the joy of laughter, the pleasure of exchanging thoughts, ideas and
good old memories (QSO's).

In the life of a ham radio operator, there is also the joy of communicating
secrets about our antennas, our pleasures and strategies in a contest,
exchanging the dreams of owning a giant tower, a Big Gun antenna and the future
projects of our shacks.

But the greatest joy in the life of a ham radio operator is the magic of making
the prettiest smile appear on the faces of the people that we cherish.

Make the most of these festive times with your friends and families.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year 2010.

Gos bless you and your family during all 2010.

Be sure to remember that it is greatly appreciated to have a QSO with you
rather than. hearing a silent key for you.

Be safe when traveling from family to friends.

Aurevoir.

73

Daniel VE2SB