Re: [RTTY] NEED HELP WITH WRITELOG OK RTTY LOG

To: <jan.palmquist@mailbox.swipnet.se>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NEED HELP WITH WRITELOG OK RTTY LOG
From: "Jack West" <w7ld@theriver.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 10:38:54 -0800
HI ALL,

I AM ALL SQUARED AWAY WITH LOG SUBMISSIONS TO
LOTW,  THE OK RTTY TEST, AND THE ARRL 160 CW TEST
CONTEST COMMITTEES. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP.

THE 160 CW TEST WAS THE HARDEST. I FOUND A CORRUPTED
.ADI FILE IN MY COMPUTER FROM WHICH I WAS ABLE TO
RECONSTRUCT MY LOG BY HAND TYPING.

NEXT I FOUND A WORKING COPY OF CONTEST TOOLS IN A
DISCARDED SEVEN YEAR OLD LAPTOP. IT WAS A LOT OF WORK
BUT I FEEL BETTER NOW.  THANKS AGAIN GANG!
73 de
Jack / W7LD / "Lucky Dog"