Re: [RTTY] Re GU0SUP change

To: "'Dino Papas'" <kl0s@cox.net>, "'Mail List - RTTY Contesting RTTY Contest'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Re GU0SUP change
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 10:14:34 -0500

> They have a new USB III interface with a sound card
> but it doesn't do FSK directly as I understand (Joe?).

Both USB II and USB III have a separate driver connected
to the DTR line that can be used with MMTTY/EXTFSK or
"Software FSK (DTR)" in Writelog.  DTR is the same line
as used for CW but the separate drivers allow both to be
connected at the same time.

If one is looking for a UART ("COM port") interface, that
is only available in the "Keyer" line (DigiKeyer, microKEYER,
microKEYER II and MK2R/MK2R+).

73,

   ... Joe Subich, W4TV
       microHAM America