Re: [RTTY] Craziest Round-Up Exchange?

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Craziest Round-Up Exchange?
From: Susan King <susan.k5du@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 22:11:51 +0000
I worked someone whose call I can't remember who did tell me he was in
Chenango County. Several ops gave me both a state and, I assume, a serial
number.

During the contest I didn't correct anyone, except for one poor dot sender
who received "Please send no dots. No dots." I also worked all dupes without
telling them they were dupes - even the triple from a VE.

I guess I am an old curmudgeon.

Susan K5DU