Re: [RTTY] Missed states and provinces in RU

To: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Missed states and provinces in RU
From: James Colville <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 14:18:39 -0800
I don't think MDC was a mult. (Maryland DC)  Only states are mults. In other
words, there are only 48 state mults. Alaska and Hawaii are DX mults. That's
why you did not hear MDC (Maryland DC) which is actually an ARRL section.
ARRL sections are not used in Roundup.  4U1UN would have been a country mult
in Roundup.

I did not work Labrador, Yukon, or ve4 which is Manitoba. I did work all 48
state mults plus KH6 and KL7 for all 50 states.

73
Jim W7RY