Re: [RTTY] USOS Question

To: Richard Ferch <ve3iay@storm.ca>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] USOS Question
From: "keepwalking188@yahoo.com" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 16:50:07 -0800 (PST)
The discussion has centered around dash vs. Space. So let me ask at the risk of
offending those who already know everything there is to know -  would any of
the other seperators (comma?) offer a performance advantage vs the dash/space
options?

Also - the usos discussion is excellent. And it got me to thinking that running
two decoders - one with usos and one without - may offer an overall improvement
with a glance between the two when times are tough.