Re: [RTTY] XE log

To: <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] XE log
From: "Ed Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 08:22:11 -0800
My approach was to email the summary sheet (a MS Word RTF) and my log
exported to Excel, to XE3RR.  That may not be strictly according to the
rules, but given the sponsor's past history with results processing, I'm
only expending a similar degree of diligence!

Ed - W0YK
Ed Muns
Muns Vineyard - www.munsvineyard.com
FaceBook - www.facebook.com/munsvineyard