[RTTY] Mouse

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Mouse
From: "Tom Martin" <tmartin@chartermi.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 18:16:03 -0600
I use a wireless mouse and the Enter key most of the time.  I had the mouse
battery go dead in the  2009 BARTG and this forced me to use the keyboard.
This year I have an old fashioned mouse plugged in for an emergency as well as
the wireless.  I also have an extra battery on hand.

Another question for any Logger 32 and MMVARI users on here.  How do you setup
carriage returns in the macros?  I had a fellow with a TNC e-mail me that he
didn't see any returns in my transmission.  In N1MM, I have no problem but in
Logger32, for daily use, there aren't returns.

73,

Tom W8JWN